GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 15 July 2020

THE SECRET OF THE KINGDOM

Image result for free images of Jesus Christ and children
Jesus exclaimed, "bless you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for hiding these things from the learned and the clever and revealing them to mere children.

Yes, Father, for that is what pleased you to do. Everything has been entrusted to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, just as no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.  Mass Readings

Dear Children
 
Charles de Foucauld:  Prayer is any converse between the soul and God. Hence it is that state in which the soul looks wordlessly on God, solely occupied with contemplating him, telling him with looks that it loves him, while uttering no words, even in thoughts

Father give me the heart of a Child, that I may contemplate the secret of your Kingdom. Give me the heart of Christ that I may reveal your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY