GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Saturday 4 July 2020

WHY DO WE AND THE PHARISEES FAST MUCH

Thus says the Lord: On that day I will raise up the fallen hut of David;
I will wall up its breaches, raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days old.
That they may conquer what is left of Edom and all the nations that shall bear
my name, say I , the Lord, who will do this.

Yes, days are coming, says the Lord, when the plowman shall overtake the
The Sermon On The Mount by Harold Coppingreaper, and the vintager, him who sows the see:  The juice of grapes shall drip down the mountains, and all the hills shall run with it.
Mass Readings

Lord Jesus Christ, in today's gospel, John disciples asked the question why your disciples do not fast whereas they and the pharisees do.  Sometimes Lord I ask why do I fast, having fasted for some favors and spiritual growth.  It is like I am not making any progress.  Help Lord Jesus Christ not to loose focus in my spiritual journey.  Help put my trust in you knowing that you are ever present in all I do. Psalm 13 


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY