GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Saturday 18 July 2020

MY BELOVED SERVANT

Woe to those who plot evil, who lie in bed planning mischief!
PICTURES OF JESUS - Images showing the beauty of Christ
images from Google
No sooner is dawn than they do it, their hands have the strength for it.
Seizing the fields that they covet, they take over houses as well, owner and house they confiscate together, taking both man and 
inheritance. Micah 2:1-5

Mass Readings

Heavenly Father, give me a pure heart.  Deliver me from evil thoughts.
Do not allow evil to govern my heart. Make my heart like that of Christ my Lord and Master.  Jesus Christ meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto thine.


Here is my servant whom I have chosen,
my beloved, the favorite of my soul.
I will endow him with my spirit,
and he will proclaim the true faith to the nations.
He will not brawl or shout,
Christ Teaching Carry-all Pouch for Sale by English Schoolnor will anyone hear his voice in the streets.
He will not break the crushed reed,
nor put out the smouldering wick
till he has led the truth to victory:
in his name the nations will put their hope.

Matt. 12:15-21

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY