GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Thursday 9 July 2020

GIVE WITHOUT CHARGE

Jesus instructed the Twelve as follows: 'As you go, proclaim that the kingdom of heaven is close at hand.  Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out devils. 

Free Visuals: Twelve disciples sent out | Disciple, Free bible ...
by Debbie Jackson
You received without charge, give without charge. Provide yourselves with no gold or silver, nor even with a few coppers for your purses, with no haversack for the journey or space tunic or footwear or a staff, for the workman deserves his keep.

'Whatever town or village you go into, ask for someone trustworthy and stay with him until you leave.  As you enter his house, salut it, and if the house deserves it, let your peace descend upon it; if it does not, let your peace come back to you. And if anyone does not welcome you or listen to what you have to say, as you walk out of the house or town shake the dust from your feet.  I tell you solemnly, on the day of Judgement it will not go as hard with the land of Sodom and Gomorrah as with that town.'  Mass Readings

Lord thank you for the gift of Holy Spirit which compels us to obey your command of Charity.  Help me obey you, guide me in my relationship with my fellow being. Help me move with greater confidence in you, help me Lord to be your servant.

Unicersal God wallpaper by traxexbbb - a1 - Free on ZEDGE™
by Traxexbb
Hosea 11:9
I will not give rein to my fierce anger,
I will not destroy Ephraim again,
for I am God, not man:

I am the Holy One in your midst
 and have no wish to destroy

Father in heaven cleanse me from every form of idolatry. 
Be with me and guide my steps to obey your command. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY