GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Sunday 26 July 2020

GIVE ME LORD AN UNDERSTANDING HEART

The Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream at night. 
God said, "Ask something of me and I will give it to you."
Solomon answered:
"O LORD, my God, you have made me your servant, 
king to succeed my father David; but I am a mere youth, 
not knowing at all how to act.
I serve you in the midst of people whom you have chosen, 
How to Be Wiser than King Solomon | Messianic Biblea people vast that it cannot be numbered or counted.
Give your servant, therefore, an understanding heart to 
judge your people and to distinguish right from wrong.
For who is able to govern this vast people of yours?"

Lord Jesus Christ, you are the Servant King. You are LORD and master. You came to show us the way by doing the will of your Father. Like king Solomon, heavenly Father I ask you to give me Wisdom, an understanding heart, that I may seek your Kingdom a priceless treasure above every other thing. Give me the knowledge to distinguish between right and wrong. That having an insight of your Word, I will choose to do right, and not wrong.  Be with me LORD.

Why the Lord Jesus Spoke Parables When He Worked"The Kingdom of heaven is like a treasure buried in a field, which a person finds and hides again, and out of joy goes and sells all that he has and buys the field.

Again, the Kingdom of heaven is like a merchant searching for fine pearls. When he finds a pearl of great price, he goes and sells all that he has and buys it."  Mass Readings




No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY