GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 13 July 2020

HOUSEHOLD ENEMY

Take your wrong-doing out of my sight.
Cease to do evil.
Learn to do good, search for justice,
sword 2
Mass Readings
help the oppressed, be just to the orphan,
plead for the widow. Isaiah 1:17

The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has been difficult, and left untried. G.K. Chesterton

Best Free Jesus Christ In Png - Jesus Transparent Transparent PNG ...
Google  free image
Jesus instructed the Twelve as follows: "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth: it is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword.  For I have come to set man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man's enemies will be that of his own household.Mt. 10:34

Heavenly Father, I pray for my family today.  Let there be peace and unity in my family.  Deliver my family from being enemy to itself. Household enemy is as a result of jealousy, envy, pride etc. Jesus, Mary and Joseph may my family be like yours.  The Holy Family. H.G.






No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY