GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 6 July 2020

THE LORD SPEAKS

It is the Lord who speaks: I am going to lure her and lead her out into the wilderness and speak to her heart.  I am going to give her back her vineyards, and make the valley of Achor a gateway of hope.
There she will respond to me as she did when she was young, as she did when she came out of the Land of Egypt.  When that day comes: It is the Lord who speaks - she will call me, "My husband" no longer will she call me
Baal." I will betroth you to myself for ever, betroth you with integrity and justice, with tenderness and love; I will betroth you to myself with faithfulness, and you will come to know the Lord. Mass Readings

Lord Jesus Christ, you are the word made flesh, speak your word and I shall be healed.

Why Did Jesus Command Some He Healed To Keep Quiet? [part II ...
Image from google


"Get out o here; the little girl is not dead, she is asleep" And they laughed at him. But when the people had been turned out he went inside and took the little girl by hand; and she stood up. And the news spread all round the countryside.









No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY