GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Saturday 11 July 2020

CHRIST MY MASTER

Jesus and His Disciples
Google image
Jesus said to his Apostles:

"No disciple is above his teacher, no slave is above his master.
It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, for the slave that he become like his master.

If they have called the master of the house Beelzebul,how much more those of his household!  Mass Readings

Lord Jesus Christ, my Lord and Master, sometimes I am afraid of being identified with you because I do not want to be call names.  It is comforting to know that you suffered the same among men.  Help me Lord to answer my calling as one of your disciples.  I cannot be called Christian and refuse to follow your steps.
Be with me Lord.
Fr. Humberto's Blog: Memorial of Saint Benedict, abbot "Love is ...





In the year King Uzziah died,
I saw the Lord seated on high and lofty throne,
with the train of his garment filling the temple
Seraphim were stationed above; each of them had six wings:
with two they veiled their faces,
with two they veiled their feet,
and with two they hovered aloft. Isaiah 6:1





No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY