GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 7 July 2020

YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW

They sow the wind, they will reap the whirlwind; their wheat will yield no ear, the ear will yield no flour, or, if it does, foreigners will swallow it.
Mass Readings
Ephraim has built altar after altar, they have only served him as occasion for sin.  Were I to write out the thousand precepts of my Law for him, they would be paid no more attention than those of a stranger.
They love sacrificing; right, let them sacrifice! The love meat; right, let them eat it! The Lord takes no pleasure in these.
He is now going to remember their iniquity and punish their sins; they will have to go back to Egypt. 

Heavenly Father, have mercy on me. Do not be angry, forgive me for not trusting your love for me. Relent, do to punish me for my sins. Going back to Egypt is slavery, deliver me.  Guide me on my journey toward eternity.  Jesus Christ my Lord come to my help. H.G.

Caryll Houselander: When Christ became man, he uplifted man's nature together with all its vital activities.  He changed man's suffering into his Passion. Man's suffering became redemptive.

2019 Lenten Devotional: The Miracles of Jesus Christ - Mt. Healthy UMC
Free Image from Google

A man was brought to Jesus, a dumb demoniac.  And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke and people were amazed.









No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY