GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 31 July 2020

A PROPHET WITHOUT HONOUR

Bible Teaching Topics Archives | Free Ministry ResourcesJesus came to his native place and taught the people in their synagogue.
They were astonished and said, "Where did this man get such wisdom and mighty deed?
Is not his the carpenter's son? Is not his mother Mary and
his brothers James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas?
Are not his sisters all with us?
And they took offense at him.
But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor
except in his native place and his own house."
And he did not work many mighty deeds there
because of their lack of faith.  Mass Readings

Father I am awe of your love for me. I thank you for your great mercy
in sending your Son. Continue to reveal to me.  Increase my lack of faith 
that I may experience your mighty deeds in my life.

Saint Ignatius of Loyola


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY