GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 29 July 2020

ONLY ONE THING

SHE OPENED HER DOOR BUT REFUSED TO SIT- Sister Amao Ruth | TheApologiaJesus entered a village where a woman whose name was Martha welcome him. She had a sister named Mary who sat beside the Lord at his feet listening to him speak. Martha, burdened with much serving, came to him and said, "Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me by myself to the the serving? Tell her to help me." The Lord said to her in reply, "Martha, Martha, you are anxious and worried about many things. There is need of only one thing. Mary has chosen the better part and it will not be taken from her."  Mass Readings

Martha received him into her house. And [her] sister Mary sat at ...Holy Spirit, fill my heart with the knowledge of Jesus Christ.  Help me appreciate the most relevant thing in life. The most important in my life is to seek the Kingdom of God. Help me Lord to listen and not be distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY