GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 12 August 2020

THE ACT OF RECONCILIATION

SHEKINAH GLORY AND ISRAEL'S MASTERY OF THE MIDDLE EAST | Paw Creek ...
Then  the glory of the LORD left the threshold of the temple and rested upon the cherubim. These lifted their wings, and I saw them rise from the earth, the wheels rising along with them.They stood at the entrance of the eastern gate of the Lord's house, and the glory of the God of Israel was upon them. Then the cherubim lifted their wings, and the wheels went along with them, while up above them was the glory of 
the God of Israel.  Mass Readings

Jesus said to his disciples:
"If your brother sins against you,
go and tell him his fault between you and him alone.
If he listens to you, you have won over your brother.
If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you,
so that every fact may be established on the testimony
of two or three witnesses.
If he refuses to listen to them, tell the Church.
If he refuses to listen even to the Church then
What is the Doctrine of Christ? | Book of Mormon Centraltreat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.
Amen, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall
be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall
be loosed in heaven.
Again, amen, I say to you, if two of you agree on earth
about anything for which they are to pray, it shall be
granted to them by my heavenly Father.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name,
there am I in the midst of them."


Merciful Father, I am in awe of your love for me. May your Spirit remain with me. Father continue to reveal your glory to me. Lord Jesus Christ my Master, make me yours. May I listen to you and obey your word. 






Images from google


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY