GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 3 August 2020

TRULY YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD

Peter ALMOST Walks on Water: Gospel Reflection for Aug. 4 – joy of ...Jesus made the disciples get into a boat and precede him to the other side of the sea, while he dismissed the crowds.  After doing so, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. When it was evening he was there alone.
Meanwhile the boat, already a few miles offshore, was being tossed about by the waves, for the wind was against it.  During the night, he came towards them, walking on the sea.
Pin by Mary Willis on JESUS | Jesus walk on water, Jesus, Jesus ...When the disciples saw him walking on the sea they were terrified. "It is a ghost," they said, and they cried out in fear.  At once Jesus spoke to them, "Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid." Peter said to him in reply "Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water." He said, "Come." Peter got out of the boat and began to walk on the water towards Jesus.
But when he saw how strong the wind was he became frightened; and, beginning to sink, he cried out, "Lord, save me!" Immediately Jesus stretched out his hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?" After they got into the boat, the wind died down. Those who were in the boat did him homage,
saying, "Truly, you are the Son of God."  Mass Reading

Pin on Girls CampLord save me in my doubt.  Increase my faith in you.  Help me realize your presence in my life. You love me so much, I know you will never abandon me. My lack of faith makes it difficult to see your divine providence in my life. You have been my help in my joy, and in the midst of trials and danger. Thank you LORD for loving me dearly.




















Free images from Google













No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY