GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 7 August 2020

RESTORATION

See, over the mountains the messenger hurries! 'Peace' he proclaims.
Judah, celebrate your feasts, carry out your vows,
for Belial will never pass through you again; he is utterly annihilated.
Yes, the Lord is restoring the vineyard of Jacob and the Vineyard of Israel.
For the plunderers had plundered them, they had broken off their branches.

Mass Readings

Heavenly Father thank your for your restoration by the gift of your Son Jesus Christ.  Teach me Lord to taste for your Kingdom, that I may not taste eternal death. Heavenly Father help me, increase my faith that I may behold your glory in your Son, Jesus Christ my Lord.


Jesus said to his disciples: "If anyone wants to be a follower of mine, let him renounce himself and take up his cross and follow me. For anyone who wants to save his life will lose it; but anyone who loses his life for my sake will find it. What then, will a man gain if he wins the whole world and ruins his life? Or what has a man to offer in exchange for his life?
What did Jesus Teach | ComeUntoChrist.org


"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and, when he does, he will reward each one according to he behaviour. I tell you solemnly, there are some of these standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming with his kingdom."

The Lord is my Light Psalm 27







RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY