GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Saturday 8 August 2020

NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU

I will stand on my watchtower and take up my post on my battlements,
watching to see what he will say to me, what answer he will make to my complaints.  Mass Readings

A man came up to Jesus, knelt down before him, and said, "Lord, have pity on my son, who is a lunatic and suffers severely; often he falls into fire, and often into water. I brought him to your disciples, but they could not cure him."

Jesus said in reply, "O faithless and perverse generation, how long will I be with you? How long will I endure you? Bring the boy here to me."
FreeBibleimages :: Jesus heals a demon-possessed boy :: Jesus ...Jesus rebuke him and the demon came out of him, and from that hour the boy was cured.

Then the disciples approached Jesus in private and said, "Why could we not drive it out:"
He said to them, "Because of your little faith. Amen, I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there, and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Saint Dominic Savio, Confessor


One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world. Saint Dominic   Memorial Saint Dominic


Lord Jesus Christ, you assured me that nothing will be impossible for me. Yet I find it difficult to believe that I can do all things through you. Saviour do not give up on me. Be patient, have pity on me Lord. H.G.
                                                                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY