GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Sunday 2 August 2020

WHAT CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST

GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO EAT

Thus says the LORD; 
All you who are thirsty, come to the water!
You who have no money, come, receive grain and eat; Come, without paying and without cost, drink wine and milk!  Why spend your money for what is not bread; your wages for what fails to satisfy?
The Miracle of the Lord Jesus Feeding 5,000 People: What Is His Will?Heed me, and you shall eat well, you shall delight in rich fare. Come to me heedfully, listen, that you may have life. I will renew with you the everlasting covenant, the benefits assured to David.

Feed me LORD with your word, feed me Lord with your Eucharistic Body. Give me a generous heart. LORD help me to be compassionate towards my fellow creatures.


"Five loaves and two fish are all we have here?'
Then he said, "Bring them here to me," and he
ordered the crowds to sit down on the grass.
New Testament StoriesTaking the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, he said the blessing, and broke the loaves, and gave them to the disciples, who in turn gave them the crowds.  

They all ate and were satisfied, and they picked up the fragments left over - twelve wicker baskets full.
Those who ate were about five thousand men, not counting women and children.

Mass Readings


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY