GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Sunday 9 August 2020

LORD SAVE ME!

What I want to say now is no pretence; I say it in union with Christ,
it is the truth, my conscience in union with the Holy Spirit assures me of it too.
What I want to say is this: my sorrow is so great, my mental anguish so endless,
Christ in Prayer | Imagenes de jesus orando, Jesús orando ...I would willingly be condemned and be cut off from Christ if it could help my brothers of Israel, my own flesh and blood.
They were adopted as sons, they were given the glory of the covenants; the Law and the ritual were drawn up for them, and the promises were made to them.
They are descended from the patriarchs and from their flesh and blood came Christ who is above all, God for ever be blessed! Amen.
Mass Readings

Lord Jesus Christ! what will you have me to do? Peter's little faith enabled him walk on water as you commanded him to. You are always with me in all my trials. Most times I fail to see your hands reaching out to save me. Most times I think it is my ingenuity that I am capable of achieving most challenges. Save me Lord from my fears, save me Lord from my lack of faith, save me Lord for my arrogance, save me Lord when my courage fails. Lord increase my faith. H.G.

85 Best Jesus walking on the water images | Jesus walk on water ..."Courage! It is I! Do not be afraid." 

It was Peter who answered. "Lord," he said "if it is you, tell me to come to you across the water." "Come" said Jesus. Then Peter got out of the boat and started walking towards Jesus across the water, but as soon as he felt the force of the wind, he took fright and began to sink.

"Lord! Save me!" he cried. Jesus put out his hand at once and held him. "Man of little faith," he said.  why do you doubt?"

And as they got into the boat the wind dropped. The men in the boat bowed down before him and said, "Truly, you are the Son of God."








No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY