GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 11 August 2020

NEVER DESPISE ANY OF THESE LITTLE ONE

I believe nothing can happen that will outweigh the supreme advantage of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, For him I have accepted the loss of everything, and I took on everything as so much rubbish if only I can have Christ and be given a place in him.  I am no longer trying for perfection by my own efforts, the perfection that comes from the Law, but I want only the perfection that comes through faith in Christ, and from God and based on faith.  All I want is to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and to share in his sufferings by reproducing the pattern of his death.... Philippians 3:8-14 

Let the Children Come to Me | Morning CoffeeThe disciples came to Jesus and said, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" So he called a little child to him and set the child in front of them. Then he said, "I tell you solemnly, unless you change and become like little children you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. And so, the one who makes himself as little as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 

"Anyone who welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me." "See that you never despise any of these little one, for I tell you that their angels in heaven are continually in the presence of my Father in heaven.   Mass Readings  
Pin by JJ Smith on Quotes By Saints | Catholic prayers, Saint ...
Saint Clare
"Tell me. Suppose a man has a hundred sheep and one of them strays; will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hillside and go in search of the stray? I tell you solemnly, if he finds it, it gives him more joy than do the ninety-nine that did not stray at all. Similarly, it is never the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost." 

Heavenly Father, I often question your ways, give me the heart of a child. Fill me with your Spirit. Make me docile like a child with simplicity of heart.  Holy Spirit enlighten me, teach me to be compassionate. Help me to be loving and obedient. H.G.








No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY