GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 17 August 2020

COME FOLLOW ME

Bible Videos Index - Index of Available and Upcoming Bible VideosThere was a man who came to Jesus and asked, "Master, what good deed must I do to posses eternal life?" Jesus said to him, "Why do you ask me about what is good? There is one alone who is good. But if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." He said, "Which?"

"These:" Jesus replied "You must not kill. You must not commit adultery. You must not bring false witness. Honor your father and mother, and: you must love your neighbour as yourself." The young man said to him, "I have kept all these. What more do I need to do?"

Mass Readings

My Reflections...: Reflection for August 17, Monday of the ...
Jesus said, "If you wish to be perfect, go and sell what you own and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." But when the young man heard these words he went away sad, for he was a man of great wealth.


Lord Jesus Christ, I desire to be perfect. Like the young man so many distractions hinders my desire. I cannot do it by own effort. Be with me Lord, may your Spirit remain with me. Give me the grace to follow you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY