GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 4 August 2020

BLIND GUIDES

RESTORATION

Thus says the Lord, See! I will restore the tents of Jacob his dwellings I will pity: City shall be rebuilt upon hill, and palace restored as it was.
From them will resound songs of praise, the laughter of happy men.
I will make them not few, but many; they will not be tiny, for I will glorify them. His sons shall be as of old, his assembly before me shall stand firm;
I will punish all his oppressors. His leader shall come from his kin.
When I summon him, he shall approach me; how else should one take the deadly risk of approaching me? says the Lord. You shall be my people and I will be your God.  Mass Readings

"We are each of us like a small mirror in which God searches for His reflection" St. John Vianney

The Lord's Day is For You! - Catholic Daily Reflections
Some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They do not wash their hands when they eat a meal. He summoned the crowd and said to them, "Hear and understand. It is not what enters one's mouth the defiles the man; but what comes out of the mouth is what defiles one." Then his disciples approached and said to him, "Do you know the Pharisees took offense when they heard what you said?" He reply, "Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."





No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY