GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 5 August 2020

TAKE PITY ON ME LORD

Shout with joy for Jacob! Hail the chief of nations! Proclaim! Praise! Shout.
Catholic Men's Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 20th Week in ...The Lord has saved his people the remnant of Israel! Jer. 31:7

Jesus left Gennesaret and withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. Then out came a Canannite woman from the district and started shouting, "Sir, Son of David, take pity on me. My daughter is tormented by a devil" But he answered her not a word. And his disciples went and pleaded with him. "Give her what she wants" they said "because she is shouting after us."

He reply, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel."

5 Arguments that Win with GodBut the woman came up and was kneeling at his feet, "Lord" she said "help me".

He replied, "it is not fair to take the children's food and throw it to the house-dogs."

She retorted, "Ah yes, but even the house-dogs can eat the scraps that fall from their master's table"

Then Jesus answered her, "Woman, you have a great faith. Let your wish be granted." And from that moment her daughter was well again.

Mass Reading


Lord Jesus Christ, you are ever present to answer me, to protect me, to heal me, to guard and guide me. Increase my faith when I fell I am alone, and have no one to cry out to. Be with me LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY