Saint Padre Pio. Priest: ‘Take nothing for the journey'
FirstReading Proverbs 30:5-9 Give me neither riches nor poverty,
only my share
Every word of God is tested; he
is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Add nothing to his words, lest he
reprove you, and you will be exposed as a deceiver. Two things I ask of you,
deny them not to me before I die: Put falsehood and lying far from me, give me
neither poverty nor riches; provide me only with the food I need; lest, being
full, I deny you, saying, «Who is the LORD?». Or, being in want, I steal, and
profane the name of my God.
Responsorial Psalm: Your word, O Lord, is a lamp for
my feet
Gospel Luke 9:1-5 'Take nothing for the journey'
Jesus called the Twelve together and gave them power and authority over all devils and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal. He said to them, ‘Take nothing for the journey: neither staff, nor haversack, nor bread, nor money; and let none of you take a spare tunic. Whatever house you enter, stay there; and when you leave, let it be from there. As for those who do not welcome you, when you leave their town shake the dust from your feet as a sign to them.’ So they set out and went from village to village proclaiming the Good News and healing everywhere.
God, my Father, two things I ask of you, deny them not to me before I die: Put falsehood and lying far from me, give me neither poverty nor riches. Lord Jesus, I trust in you. Virgin Mary, pray for me. Saint Joseph, pray for me. Saint Pio, Padre, pray for me. Saint My Angel Guardian, pray for me.
Let us pray the Holy Rosary: Ave Maria. Hail Mary full of grace.
Évangile
Luc 9:1-6 «Ne prenez rien pour le voyage»
Jésus,
ayant assemblé les douze, leur donna force et pouvoir sur tous les démons, avec
la puissance de guérir les maladies. Il les envoya prêcher le royaume de Dieu,
et guérir les malades. «Ne prenez rien pour le voyage, leur dit-il, ni bâton,
ni sac, ni pain, ni argent, et n'ayez pas deux tuniques. Dans quelque maison
que vous entriez, restez-y; et c'est de là que vous partirez. Et, si les gens
ne vous reçoivent pas, sortez de cette ville, et secouez la poussière de vos
pieds, en témoignage contre eux». Ils partirent, et ils allèrent de village en
village, annonçant la bonne nouvelle et opérant partout des guérisons.
Dieu, mon Pere je n’ai que deux
choses à te demander, ne me les refuse pas avant que je meure ! Éloigne de moi mensonge et fausseté, ne me donne ni pauvreté ni
richesse Jésus, j'ai confiance en toi. Vierge Marie, prie pour moi. Saint Joseph, prie pour moi. Saint Pio, Padre, prie pour moi. Mon Ange gardien, prie pour moi.
Prions le saint Rosaire : Ave Maria. Je vous salue, Marie, pleine de grâce.

Comments
Post a Comment