WISDOM IS A SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT OF GOD

MONDAY WEEK 32 IN ORDINARY TIME: Universalis
Lead me, O Lord, in the path of life eternal.

CI: Reading Wisdom 1 :1-7 Seek the Lord in simplicity of heart

Love virtue, you who are judges on earth, let honesty prompt your thinking about the Lord, seek him in simplicity of heart; since he is to be found by those who do not put him to the test, he shows himself to those who do not distrust him. But selfish intentions divorce from God; and Omnipotence, put to the test, confounds the foolish. No, Wisdom will never make its way into a crafty soul nor stay in a body that is in debt to sin; the holy spirit of instruction shuns deceit, it stands aloof from reckless purposes, is taken aback when iniquity appears.

Wisdom is a spirit, a friend to man, though she will not pardon the words of a blasphemer, since God sees into the innermost parts of him, truly observes his heart, and listens to his tongue. The spirit of the Lord, indeed, fills the whole world, and that which holds all things together knows every word that is said

Responsorial Psalm: Lead me, O Lord, in the path of life eternal.

Gospel Luke 17: 1-6 If your brother does wrong, reprove him

CDR: Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Obstacles are sure to come, but alas for the one who provides them! It would be better for him to be thrown into the Sea with a millstone put round his neck than that he should lead astray a single one of these little ones. Watch yourselves! 

If your brother does something wrong, reprove him and, if he is sorry, forgive him. And if he wrongs you seven times a day and seven times comes back to you and says, “I am sorry,” you must forgive him.’ 

The apostles said to the Lord, ‘Increase our faith.’ The Lord replied, ‘Were your faith the size of a mustard seed you could say to this mulberry tree, “Be uprooted and planted in the sea,” and it would obey you.’

Heavenly Father, God of my salvation, eternal wisdom. Father you are Spirit, I  should worship you in spirit. Wisdom is a Spirit, the Spirit of God. Your Spirit  fills the whole world, and holds all things together. Father fill me with your Spirit, give me wisdom. Lead me, Lord in the path of  eternal life. Increase my faith Lord. Watch over me Lord that I may never go astray for I am your child. 

Jesus I trust in you. Virgin Mother, Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Angels and Saints pray for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Protect me. Guide me.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Hail Holy Queen. Hail Queen of Apostles. Hail Virgin Mother of my Lord and Redeemer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY