THE COMING OF THE LORD

TUESDAY WEEK 29 IN ORDINARY TIME: Universalis
Here I am, Lord!

Reading Romans 5:12,15,17-21 
Divine grace, coming through Jesus Christ, 
came as an abundant free gift

CI: Sin entered the world through one man, and through sin death, and thus death has spread through the whole human race because everyone has sinned; but the gift itself considerably outweighed the fall. If it is certain that through one man’s fall so many died, it is even more certain that divine grace, coming through the one man, Jesus Christ, came to so many as an abundant free gift. If it is certain that death reigned over everyone as the consequence of one man’s fall, it is even more certain that one man, Jesus Christ, will cause everyone to reign in life who receives the free gift that he does not deserve, of being made righteous. Again, as one man’s fall brought condemnation on everyone, so the good act of one man brings everyone life and makes them justified. As by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by one man’s obedience many will be made righteous. When law came, it was to multiply the opportunities of failing, but however great the number of sins committed, grace was even greater; and so, just as sin reigned wherever there was death, so grace will reign to bring eternal life thanks to the righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Responsorial Psalm: Here I am, Lord! I come to do your will

Gospel Luke 12:35-38  Be dressed for action and have your lamps lit

Jesus said to his disciples: 

CDR: See that you are dressed for action and have your lamps lit. Be like men waiting for their master to return from the wedding feast, ready to open the door as soon as he comes and knocks. Happy those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. I tell you solemnly, he will put on an apron, sit them down at table and wait on them. It may be in the second watch he comes, or in the third, but happy those servants if he finds them ready.’

My loving Father, my God, here I am. Father I come to do your will. Father I thank you for your abundant free gift. Father divine grace came to so many through Jesus Christ.  True Father death reigned over everyone as a result of one man’s fall that brought condemnation to all. Thank you Father for Jesus Christ, for by his obedience are made righteous. Father sin reign wherever there is death, let your grace reign to bring eternal life. Thank you Father for righteousness comes from Jesus Christ. He is our hope of salvation. By his death on the cross we are saved. We await the coming of Jesus Christ. May he find us awake and ready.

Jesus I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God’s Angels and Saints pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Guide me. Protect me.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Hail Holy Queen. Ave Maria.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY