GOD IS WITH US

TUESDAY WEEK 26 IN ORDINARY  TIME: Universalis

Jesus sets out for Jerusalem

Reading Zechariah 8:20-23 
Many peoples and great nations will come 
to seek the Lord of Hosts

The Lord of Hosts says this: ‘There will be other peoples yet, and citizens of great cities. And the inhabitants of one city will go to the next and say, “Come, let us go and entreat the favour of the Lord, and seek the Lord of Hosts; I am going myself.” And many peoples and great nations will come to seek the Lord of Hosts in Jerusalem and to entreat the favour of the Lord.’ 

The Lord of Hosts says this: ‘In those days, ten men of nations of every language will take a Jew by the sleeve and say, “We want to go with you, since we have learnt that God is with you.”’ 

Responsorial Psalm: God is with us

Gospel Luke 9:51-56 Jesus sets out for Jerusalem

CDR: As the time drew near for him to be taken up to heaven, Jesus resolutely took the road for Jerusalem and sent messengers ahead of him. These set out, and they went into a Samaritan village to make preparations for him, but the people would not receive him because he was making for Jerusalem. Seeing this, the disciples James and John said, ‘Lord, do you want us to call down fire from heaven to burn them up?’ But he turned and rebuked them, and they went off to another village.

My Father and my God many peoples and great nations will come to seek you to entreat your favor Lord of Hosts for you are with us. Holy Spirit release joy and refreshment to all peoples, and may justice and peace reign in our world.

Lord Jesus my Master I trust in you. Lord make me follow your steps, give me a pure heart. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. Angels and Saints of God pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Protect me.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Dearest Virgin Mother, bring us to your Son. Pray for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY