THIS IS YOUR MOTHER

FRIDAY WEEK 23 IN ORDINARY TIME: Universalis
Our Lady of Sorrows: Seven Sorrows of Mary
Save me, O Lord, in your love

Reading Hebrew 5:7-9
He learned to obey and he became the source of eternal salvation

During his life on earth, Christ offered up prayer and entreaty, aloud and in silent tears, to the one who had the power to save him out of death, and he submitted so humbly that his prayer was heard. Although he was Son, he learnt to obey through suffering; but having been made perfect, he became for all who obey him the source of eternal salvation.

Responsorial Psalm: Save me, O Lord, in your love

Gospel John 19:25-27 'Woman, this is your son'

CDR: Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala. Seeing his mother and the disciple he loved standing near her, Jesus said to his mother, ‘Woman, this is your son.’ Then to the disciple he said, ‘This is your mother.’ And from that moment the disciple made a place for her in his home.

Heavenly Father I thank you for our Blessed Mother, Virgin Mary, Our Lady of Sorrows, the Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, The Man of Sorrows. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ to save humanity. He is your Son, he learnt to obey through suffering. May we follow Christ example in obedience to your command. May our Lady of Sorrows our Blessed Mother bring us to her Son Jesus Christ. She is the Mother of all Christian for Jesus Christ gave her to us when he said to his beloved disciple, John - ‘This is your mother.’

Father I adore you. Jesus I adore you. Holy Spirit I adore you. Save me, O Lord, in your love.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. Angels of and Saints of God pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me.

Pray the Holy Rosary: The Sorrowful Mystery: Mary our Mother of Sorrows pray us. Queen of Sorrows pray for us. Our Lady of Sorrows pray for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY