MEN OF THIS GENERATION

WEDNESDAY WEEK 24 IN ORDINARY TIME: Universalis
Saints Andrew Kim Taegon, Paul Choñg Ha, and Companions
Great are the works of the Lord.

Reading
1 Timothy 3:14-16 The mystery of our religion is very deep

At the moment of writing to you, I am hoping that I may be with you soon; but in case I should be delayed, I wanted you to know how people ought to behave in God’s family – that is, in the Church of the living God, which upholds the truth and keeps it safe. Without any doubt, the mystery of our religion is very deep indeed:

He was made visible in the flesh, attested by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed to the pagans, believed in by the world, taken up in glory.

Responsorial Psalm: Great are the works of the Lord
 
Gospel Luke 7:31-35 'We played the pipes, and you wouldn't dance'
 
Jesus said to the people:
‘What description can I find for the men of this generation? What are they like? They are like children shouting to one another while they sit in the market-place:

“We played the pipes for you, and you wouldn’t dance; we sang dirges, and you wouldn’t cry.”

‘For John the Baptist comes, not eating bread, not drinking wine, and you say, “He is possessed.” The Son of Man comes, eating and drinking, and you say, “Look, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.” Yet Wisdom has been proved right by all her children.’

Jesus I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. Saints Andrew Kim Taegon, Paul and Companions pray for me. God's Angels and Saints pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me.

Pray the Rosary: Hail Mary full of grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY