GOD IS FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING

THURSDAY WEEK 8 IN ORDINARY TIME Universalis
Master, let me see again
Reading Ecclesiasticus 42:15-26 The work of the Lord is full of his glory

I will remind you of the works of the Lord, and tell of what I have seen. By the words of the Lord his works come into being and all creation obeys his will. As the sun in shining looks on all things, so the work of the Lord is full of his glory. The Lord has not granted to the holy ones to tell of all his marvels which the Almighty Lord has solidly constructed for the universe to stand firm in his glory. He has fathomed the deep and the heart, and seen into their devious ways; for the Most High knows all the knowledge there is, and has observed the signs of the times. He declares what is past and what will be, and uncovers the traces of hidden things. Not a thought escapes him, not a single word is hidden from him. He has imposed an order on the magnificent works of his wisdom, he is from everlasting to everlasting, nothing can be added to him, nothing taken away, he needs no one’s advice. How desirable are all his works, how dazzling to the eye! They all live and last forever, whatever the circumstances all obey him. All things go in pairs, by opposites, and he has made nothing defective; the one consolidates the excellence of the other, who could ever be sated with gazing at his glory?

Gospel Mark 10:46-52 Go; your faith has saved you

As Jesus left Jericho with his disciples and a large crowd, Bartimaeus (that is, the son of Timaeus), a blind beggar, was sitting at the side of the road. When he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to shout and to say, ‘Son of David, Jesus, have pity on me.’ And many of them scolded him and told him to keep quiet, but he only shouted all the louder, ‘Son of David, have pity on me.’ Jesus stopped and said, ‘Call him here.

’ So they called the blind man. ‘Courage,’ they said ‘get up; he is calling you.’ So throwing off his cloak, he jumped up and went to Jesus. Then Jesus spoke, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’ ‘Rabbuni,’ the blind man said to him ‘Master, let me see again.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your faith has saved you.’ And immediately his sight returned and he followed him along the road. CDR

My God, my heavenly Father at thy word the heavens were made. Your work is full of your glory. We will tell of all your marvels which you the Almighty Lord has solidly constructed for the universe to stand firm in your glory.  Father you declare what is past and what will be, and uncovers the traces of hidden things. Father you are everlasting to everlasting. Your reign is eternal.  We give you thanks; with a ten-stringed lute we sing your praise. O sing to the Lord a song that is new, play loudly, with all your skill. For the word of the Lord is faithful   and all his works to be trusted. The Lord loves justice and right and fills the earth with his love.

By your word Father the heavens were made. By your breath all the stars were made. The waves of the ocean, the depths of the sea under your command. Let all the earth fear the Lord   all who live in the world revere him. Father you spoke; and it came to be. You commanded; it sprang into being. All things go in pairs, by opposites, and you made nothing defective. One consolidates the excellence of the other. Father we stand in awe for your glory is eternal. Blessed be God forever and ever.

Lord Jesus Christ my Master let me see again, let me behold the glory of God. Jesus I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. Saint Justin pray for me. God’s Angels and Saints pray for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Protect me.

Pray your Holy Rosary: Hail Mary full of grace. Hail Holy Queen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY