WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD INTERCED FOR US

TUESDAY 5TH WEEK OF LENT Universalis
what the Father has taught me is what I preach
Reading Numbers 29:4-9 
If anyone was bitten by a serpent, he looked up at the bronze serpent and lived

The Israelites left Mount Hor by the road to the Sea of Suph, to skirt the land of Edom. On the way the people lost patience. They spoke against God and against Moses, ‘Why did you bring us out of Egypt to die in this wilderness? For there is neither bread nor water here; we are sick of this unsatisfying food.’ 

At this God sent fiery serpents among the people; their bite brought death to many in Israel. The people came and said to Moses, ‘We have sinned by speaking against the Lord and against you. Intercede for us with the Lord to save us from these serpents.’ Moses interceded for the people, and the Lord answered him, ‘Make a fiery serpent and put it on a standard. If anyone is bitten and looks at it, he shall live.’ So Moses fashioned a bronze serpent which he put on a standard, and if anyone was bitten by a serpent, he looked at the bronze serpent and lived.

Gospel John 8:21-30 When you have lifted up the Son of Man then you will know that I am He

Jesus said to the Pharisees: ‘I am going away; you will look for me and you will die in your sin. Where I am going, you cannot come.’ CDR

The Jews said to one another, ‘Will he kill himself? Is that what he means by saying, “Where I am going, you cannot come”?’

Jesus went on: ‘You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I have told you already: You will die in your sins. Yes, if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.....

Merciful Father I thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my Redeemer. Father I have sinned against you. Father have mercy on me. Make me understand the mystery of your Kingdom. 

My Lord Jesus Christ came to reveal your goodness, and your heavenly Kingdom. I earthly being still cling to life on earth with all the sufferings and challenges. Jesus Christ is my Redeemer. He is the light of the world that dispel my darkness. He is the living Bread that nourishes my soul and spirit. He the living water that quench my thirst. He is the Saviour of the world. I look up unto him for my redemption for He is I AM. The Son of God Most High. Beautiful Saviour

Lord Jesus I trust in you. Sacred heart of Jesus I believe in your love for me. Sacred heart of Jesus I place all my trust in you. Immaculate heart of Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God’s Holy Angels and Saints pry for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me.

Pray the Holy Rosary. Our Lady Queen of Sorrows pray for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY