NOW IS THE FAVORABLE TIME

 MONDAY 3RD WEEK OF LENT  Universalis
There were many lepers in Israel, but only Naaman, the Syrian, was cured
Gospel Luke 4:24-30  No prophet is ever accepted in his own country

Jesus came to Nazara and spoke to the people in the synagogue: ‘I tell you solemnly, no prophet is ever accepted in his own country.

‘There were many widows in Israel, I can assure you, in Elijah’s day, when heaven remained shut for three years and six months and a great famine raged throughout the land, but Elijah was not sent to any one of these: he was sent to a widow at Zarephath, a Sidonian town. And in the prophet Elisha’s time there were many lepers in Israel, but none of these was cured, except the Syrian, Naaman.’ CDR

When they heard this everyone in the synagogue was enraged. They sprang to their feet and hustled him out of the town; and they took him up to the brow of the hill their town was built on, intending to throw him down the cliff, but he slipped through the crowd and walked away.

My God make me humble - increase my spiritual perception that I may obey your commandments. Father I am unworthy to stand before you cleanse me, make me whole. My soul is thirsting for God, the God of my life. Now is the favorable time. When can I enter and see the face of God? Transform me. 

Sacred heart of Jesus I place my trust in  you. Sacred heart of Jesus I believe in your love for me. Immaculate heart of Mary pray for me. God's Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Protect me. Guide me.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Hail Holy Queen, Mother of our Lord and King. Ave Maria


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY