KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD

WEDNESDAY 3RD WEEK OF LENT Universalis
I have not come to abolish the Law and the Prophets but to complete them
Reading Deuteronomy 4:1,5-9 Keep these laws and observe them

Moses said to the people: 

‘Now, Israel, take notice of the laws and customs that I teach you today, and observe them, that you may have life and may enter and take possession of the land that the Lord the God of your fathers is giving you. Evangeli

‘See, as the Lord my God has commanded me, I teach you the laws and customs that you are to observe in the land you are to enter and make your own. Keep them, observe them, and they will demonstrate to the peoples your wisdom and understanding. When they come to know of all these laws they will exclaim, “No other people is as wise and prudent as this great nation.” And indeed, what great nation is there that has its gods so near as the Lord our God is to us whenever we call to him? And what great nation is there that has laws and customs to match this whole Law that I put before you today? 

‘But take care what you do and be on your guard. Do not forget the things your eyes have seen, nor let them slip from your heart all the days of your life; rather, tell them to your children and to your children’s children.’ CDR

God my Father, keep guard over me. Do not let me depart from your law. Keep my heart from evil. May your Holy Spirit dwell in me. Help me - give me wisdom and understanding. Lord make me know your way. 

Sacred heart of Jesus thy Kingdom come. Sacred heart of Jesus I believe in your love for me. Sacred heart of Jesus I place all my trust in you. Immaculate heart of Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Protect me.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Jesus Christ our Lord, Redeemer and King. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY