I HAVE PERSISTENTLY SENT ALL MY SERVANTS THE PROPHETS

THURSDAY 3RD WEEK OF LENT Univerdalis
Every kingdom divided against itself is heading for ruin
Reading Jeremiah 7:23-28
Here is the nation that will not listen to the voice of the Lord its God

These were my orders: Listen to my voice, then I will be your God and you shall be my people. Follow right to the end the way that I mark out for you, and you will prosper. But they did not listen, they did not pay attention; they followed the dictates of their own evil hearts, refused to face me, and turned their backs on me. From the day your ancestors came out of the land of Egypt until today, day after day I have persistently sent you all my servants the prophets. Gospel

But they have not listened to me, have not paid attention; they have grown stubborn and behaved worse than their ancestors. You may say all these words to them: they will not listen to you; you may call them: they will not answer. So tell them this, “Here is the nation that will not listen to the voice of the Lord its God nor take correction. Sincerity is no more, it has vanished from their mouths.” CDR

Father open my ears, to hear your voice. In  hearing your voice Father give me patient to listen attentively to your words. May I obey your command. Today as  I listen to your voice Father, incline my heart to your will. Direct my actions that I may follow the right path. Father may your Kingdom come. 

Father I thank you for our priests and religious, pastors and preachers of the Good News. Above all I thank you for my Lord and Redeemer, Jesus Christ your only begotten Son. Father blessed be your name for ever and ever.

Sacred heart of Jesus thy Kingdom come. Sacred heart of Jesus I believe in your love for me. Sacred heart of Jesus I place all my trust  in you. Immaculate heart of Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Guide me. Protect me.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Ave Maria. Hail Mary. Hail Queen and Mother.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY