FATHER HAVE PITY ON US ONCE MORE

SATURDAY 2
ND WEEK OF LENT Universalis
Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you
Reading Micah 7:14-15,18-20 Have pity on us one more time

With shepherd’s crook, O Lord, lead your people to pasture, the flock that is your heritage, living confined in a forest with meadow land all around. Let them pasture in Bashan and Gilead as in the days of old. As in the days when you came out of Egypt grant us to see wonders.

What god can compare with you: taking fault away, pardoning crime, not cherishing anger for ever but delighting in showing mercy? Once more have pity on us, tread down our faults, to the bottom of the sea throw all our sins. Grant Jacob your faithfulness, and Abraham your mercy, as you swore to our fathers from the days of long ago.

Gospel: The prodigal Son Luke 15:1-3,11-32
Catholic  Daily Reflections CDR

My God, my Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. Have pity on me.  Father you are full of  compassion and love. Lead me O Lord for I am your heritage. Father what god can be compared with you? You are merciful, full of pardon. Take pity on me, tread down all my faults. Grant me your faithfulness, and your mercy Father.  I come back to you in repentance, I  was dead, but now full of life. I was lost and now I am  found. Father your mercy and love is my guiding force. Thank you Father for loving me. Psalm 51

Sacred heart of Jesus I place my trust in you. Sacred heart of Jesus I believe in your love for me. Immaculate heart of Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Guide me, protect me.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Hail Mary full of grace. Mother of my Lord and Redeemer pray for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY