DO YOU SEE, SON OF MAN?

TUESDAY 4TH WEEK OF LENT Universalis
‘Do you want to be well again?
Reading Ezekiel 47:1-9,12 
Wherever the water flows, it will bring life and health

The angel brought me to the entrance of the Temple, where a stream came out from under the Temple threshold and flowed eastwards, since the Temple faced east. The water flowed from under the right side of the Temple, south of the altar. He took me out by the north gate and led me right round outside as far as the outer east gate where the water flowed out on the right-hand side. The man went to the east holding his measuring line and measured off a thousand cubits; he then made me wade across the stream; the water reached my ankles. He measured off another thousand and made me wade across the stream again; the water reached my knees. He measured off another thousand and made me wade across again; the water reached my waist. He measured off another thousand; it was now a river which I could not cross; the stream had swollen and was now deep water, a river impossible to cross. He then said, ‘Do you see, son of man?’ He took me further, then brought me back to the bank of the river. When I got back, there were many trees on each bank of the river. He said, ‘This water flows east down to the Arabah and to the sea; and flowing into the sea it makes its waters wholesome. Wherever the river flows, all living creatures teeming in it will live. Fish will be very plentiful, for wherever the water goes it brings health, and life teems wherever the river flows. Along the river, on either bank, will grow every kind of fruit tree with leaves that never wither and fruit that never fails; they will bear new fruit every month, because this water comes from the sanctuary. And their fruit will be good to eat and the leaves medicinal.

Gospel John 5:1-3,5-16 The healing at the pool of Bethesda CDR

I come to you Father before your Holy Temple, my God the source of my being.  Like the deer that yearns for running stream, my soul is yearning for you. Father the living spring that comes from your Sanctuary give health, makes one wholesome. In you my God is the river that flows, for the water from your Sanctuary is everlasting life.

I come to you once more my God. I want to be well again. My sins have paralyzed me for many years. Lord Jesus Christ I do not want to remain in the same state. I know you are the Savior of the world. You are my Redeemer, my Lord and my life. Lord I do not want to remain in sin. Give me the grace to avoid sins so that something worse may not happen to me. Deliver me Lord from everlasting condemnation and death.

Jesus I trust in you. Blessed be Jesus Christ in the Most Holy Eucharist in God’s Holy Temple and Sanctuary. Christ the living water, come quench my thirst.

Sacred Heart of Jesus thy Kingdom come. Sacred heart of Jesus I believe in your love for me. Sacred heart of Jesus I place all my trust in you. Immaculate heart of Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God’s Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Protect me.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Ave Maria. Hail Mary full of grace.

Psalm 61

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY