COME BACK TO ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART

TUESDAY 3RD WEEK OF LENT Universalis
‘Lord, how often must I forgive my brother if he wrongs me?
Reading Daniel 3:25,34-43 
Let our sacrifice to you today be a contrite soul and humbled spirit

Azariah stood in the heart of the fire, and he began to pray:

Oh! Do not abandon us for ever, for the sake of your name; do not repudiate your covenant, do not withdraw your favour from us, for the sake of Abraham, your friend, of Isaac your servant, and of Israel your holy one,  to whom you promised descendants as countless as the stars of heaven and as the grains of sand on the seashore. Gospel

Lord, now we are the least of all the nations, now we are despised throughout the world, today, because of our sins. We have at this time no leader, no prophet, no prince, no holocaust, no sacrifice, no oblation, no incense, no place where we can offer you the first-fruits and win your favour.

But may the contrite soul, the humbled spirit be as acceptable to you as holocausts of rams and bullocks, as thousands of fattened lambs: such let our sacrifice be to you today, and may it be your will that we follow you wholeheartedly, since those who put their trust in you will not be disappointed. CDR

And now we put our whole heart into following you, into fearing you and seeking your face once more. Do not disappoint us; treat us gently, as you yourself are gentle and very merciful. Grant us deliverance worthy of your wonderful deeds, let your name win glory, Lord. 

My Father do not abandon me for the sake of your name. Do not withdraw your favor from me Father. Forgive me my sins I come before you in contrite heart and humble spirit. Make me follow you wholeheartedly for those who put their trust in you will not be disappointed. Father it your face I seek, treat me gently and be merciful to me. Lord make me know your way. Grant me deliverance, Father transform me. Psalm 51

Sacred heart of Jesus I place all my trust in you. Sacred heart of Jesus I believe in your love for me. Immaculate heart of Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy angles and Saints  pray for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Protect me. 

Pray the Holy Rosary. Hail Mary full f grace. Our Lady Queen of Sorrows pray for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY