JESUS CHRIST THE GREAT SHEPHERD

SATURDAY WEEK 4 IN ORDINARY TIME Universalis
They were like sheep without a shepherd
Reading Hebrews  13:15-17,20-21 
May God turn us all into whatever is acceptable to himself through Jesus Christ

Through Christ, let us offer God an unending sacrifice of praise, a verbal sacrifice that is offered every time we acknowledge his name. Keep doing good works and sharing your resources, for these are sacrifices that please God. 

Obey your leaders and do as they tell you, because they must give an account of the way they look after your souls; make this a joy for them to do, and not a grief – you yourselves would be the losers. I pray that the God of peace, who brought our Lord Jesus back from the dead to become the great Shepherd of the sheep by the blood that sealed an eternal covenant, may make you ready to do his will in any kind of good action; and turn us all into whatever is acceptable to himself through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever, Amen.

Responsorial Psalm: The Lord is my shepherd: there is nothing I shall want

Gospel Mark 6:30-34 They were like sheep without a shepherd

The apostles rejoined Jesus and told him all they had done and taught. Then he said to them, ‘You must come away to some lonely place all by yourselves and rest for a while’; for there were so many coming and going that the apostles had no time even to eat. So they went off in a boat to a lonely place where they could be by themselves. But people saw them going, and many could guess where; and from every town they all hurried to the place on foot and reached it before them. So as he stepped ashore he saw a large crowd; and he took pity on them because they were like sheep without a shepherd, and he set himself to teach them at some length. CDR

My Father, my God I acknowledge your most holy name. I offer you an unending sacrifice of praise through your Son Jesus Christ. He is the great Shepherd of the sheep. Christ sealed an eternal covenant by his blood. Make me obey your will, grant me your peace. May my good works and willingness to share my resources be pleasing to you for all good gifts comes from you. Father take all the glory through Jesus Christ our Lord and Redeemer. 

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Take pity on me, teach me Lord. Blessed Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Protect and guide me.

Pray the Holy Rosary. Hail Mary full of grace. Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Jesus Christ, King of Peace, King of glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY