GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 21 December 2022

YOU ARE THE MOST BLESSED OF ALL WOMEN

WEDNESDAY 4TH WEEK OF ADVENT
First Reading Song of Songs 2:8-14 

See how my Beloved comes, leaping on the mountains I hear my Beloved. See how he comes leaping on the mountains, bounding over the hills. My Beloved is like a gazelle, like a young stag. See where he stands behind our wall. He looks in at the window, he peers through the lattice. My Beloved lifts up his voice, he says to me, ‘Come then, my love, my lovely one, come. For see, winter is past, the rains are over and gone. 

The flowers appear on the earth. The season of glad songs has come, the cooing of the turtledove is heard in our land. The fig tree is forming its first figs and the blossoming vines give out their fragrance. Come then, my love, my lovely one, come. My dove, hiding in the clefts of the rock, in the coverts of the cliff, show me your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet and your face is beautiful.’ Universalis

Gospel Luke 1:39-45  
Why should I be honoured with a visit from the mother of my Lord?

Mary set out and went as quickly as she could to a town in the hill country of Judah. She went into Zechariah’s house and greeted Elizabeth. Now as soon as Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the child leapt in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. She gave a loud cry and said, ‘Of all women you are the most blessed, and blessed is the fruit of your womb. Why should I be honoured with a visit from the mother of my Lord? For the moment your greeting reached my ears, the child in my womb leapt for joy. Yes, blessed is she who believed that the promise made her by the Lord would be fulfilled.’  CDR

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee Blessed are you amongst women, and Blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Protect and defend me.
PEE  Lecture Cantique des Cantiques 2, 8-14
« Voici mon bien-aimé qui vient. Il bondit sur les montagnes »

La voix de mon bien-aimé ! C’est lui, il vient… Il bondit sur les montagnes, il court sur les collines, mon bien-aimé, pareil à la gazelle, au faon de la biche. Le voici, c’est lui qui se tient derrière notre mur : il regarde aux fenêtres, guette par le treillage. Il parle, mon bien-aimé, il me dit : Lève-toi, mon amie, ma toute belle, et viens…

Vois, l’hiver s’en est allé, les pluies ont cessé, elles se sont enfuies. Sur la terre apparaissent les fleurs, le temps des chansons est venu et la voix de la tourterelle s’entend sur notre terre. Le figuier a formé ses premiers fruits, la vigne fleurie exhale sa bonne odeur. Lève-toi, mon amie, ma toute belle, et viens…

Ma colombe, dans les fentes du rocher, dans les retraites escarpées, que je voie ton visage, que j’entende ta voix ! Ta voix est douce et ton visage, charmant. On peut aussi lire Sophonie 3, 14-18a.
 
Évangile Luc 1, 39-45
« D’où m’est-il donné que la mère de mon Seigneur vienne jusqu’à moi ? »

En ces jours-là, Marie se mit en route et se rendit avec empressement vers la région montagneuse, dans une ville de Judée. Elle entra dans la maison de Zacharie et salua Élisabeth. Or, quand Élisabeth entendit la salutation de Marie, l’enfant tressaillit en elle. Alors, Élisabeth fut remplie d’Esprit Saint, et s’écria d’une voix forte : « Tu es bénie entre toutes les femmes, et le fruit de tes entrailles est béni. D’où m’est-il donné que la mère de mon Seigneur vienne jusqu’à moi ? Car, lorsque tes paroles de salutation sont parvenues à mes oreilles, l’enfant a tressailli d’allégresse en moi. Heureuse celle qui a cru à l’accomplissement des paroles qui lui furent dites de la part du Seigneur. »  RC

Je vous salue Marie, pleine de grâce, le Seigneur est avec toi, Béni es-tu parmi les femmes, et béni soit le fruit de ton sein Jésus. Sainte Marie, Mère de Dieu, priez pour nous, pécheurs, maintenant et à l’heure de notre mort. Amen.
 
Seigneur Jésus-Christ, j’ai confiance en toi. Saint Joseph prie pour moi. Les saints anges et saints de Dieu prient pour moi. Mon Ange Gardien prie pour moi. Protégez-moi et défendez-moi.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY