GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 9 December 2022

BE ALERT TO GOD'S COMMANDMENTS

FRIDAY 2ND WEEK IN ADVENT
Reading Isaiah 48:17-19 
If you had been alert to my commandments, your happiness would have been like a river
 
Thus says the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I, the Lord, your God, teach you what is good for you, I lead you in the way that you must go. If only you had been alert to my commandments, your happiness would have been like a river, your integrity like the waves of the sea. Your children would have been numbered like the sand, your descendants as many as its grains. Never would your name have been cut off or blotted out before me. Universalis
 
Gospel Matthew 11:16-19 They heed neither John nor the Son of Man
 
Jesus spoke to the crowds: ‘What description can I find for this generation? It is like children shouting to each other as they sit in the market place: CDR
 
“We played the pipes for you, and you wouldn’t dance; we sang dirges, and you wouldn’t be mourners.”
 
‘For John came, neither eating nor drinking, and they say, “He is possessed.” The Son of Man came, eating and drinking, and they say, “Look, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.” Yet wisdom has been proved right by her actions.’

God my Father, my redeemer, you are Holy, Father teach me on the right path. Keep me alert to your commandments for they give joy to the heart. Father may my integrity be like the wave of the sea. May my name never be blotted from your sight my God, my Father. Keep me do not abandon me Father. 

Jesus I trust in you. Come Lord Jesus Christ our King of Glory. Pray the Holy Rosary. Saint Joseph pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Protect and guard me.
PEE  SOYEZ ATTENTIF AUX COMMANDEMENTS DE DIEU

Langue source
Lecture du livre du prophète Isaïe 48, 17-19
 « Si tu avais prêté attention à mes commandements ! »

Ainsi parle le Seigneur, ton rédempteur, Saint d’Israël : Je suis le Seigneur ton Dieu, je te donne un enseignement utile, je te guide sur le chemin où tu marches. Si seulement tu avais prêté attention à mes commandements, ta paix serait comme un fleuve, ta justice, comme les flots de la mer. Ta postérité serait comme le sable, comme les grains de sable, ta descendance ; son nom ne serait ni retranché ni effacé devant moi. 
 
Évangile Matthieu 11, 16-19 Ils n’écoutent ni Jean ni le Fils de l’homme

En ce temps-là, Jésus déclarait aux foules : « À qui vais-je comparer cette génération ? Elle ressemble à des gamins assis sur les places, qui en interpellent d’autres en disant : 

“Nous vous avons joué de la flûte, et vous n’avez pas dansé. Nous avons chanté des lamentations, et vous ne vous êtes pas frappé la poitrine.”  RC

Jean est venu, en effet ; il ne mange pas, il ne boit pas, et l’on dit : “C’est un possédé !” Le Fils de l’homme est venu ; il mange et il boit, et l’on dit : “Voilà un glouton et un ivrogne, un ami des publicains et des pécheurs.” Mais la sagesse de Dieu a été reconnue juste à travers ce qu’elle fait. »
 
Dieu mon Père, mon Rédempteur, tu es saint, Père enseigne-moi sur le droit chemin. Que je sois attentif à tes commandements, car ils donnent la joie au cœur. Père que mon intégrité soit comme la vague de la mer. Que mon nom ne soit jamais effacé de ta vue, mon Dieu, mon Père. Garde-moi, ne m’abandonne pas Père.

Jésus, j’ai confiance en toi. Viens, Seigneur Jésus-Christ, notre Roi de gloire. Priez le Saint Rosaire. Saint Joseph prie pour moi. Mon Ange Gardien prie pour moi. Protégez-moi et gardez-moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY