GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 16 December 2022

A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL GOD'S CREATURES

FRIDAY 3RD WEEK OF ADVENT
Reading Isaiah 56:1-3,6-8 My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples
 
Thus says the Lord: Have a care for justice, act with integrity, for soon my salvation will come and my integrity be manifest. Universalis
 
Blessed is the man who does this and the son of man who clings to it: observing the sabbath, not profaning it, and keeping his hand from every evil deed.
 
Let no foreigner who has attached himself to the Lord say, ‘The Lord will surely exclude me from his people.’ Let no eunuch say, ‘And I, I am a dried-up tree.’
 
Foreigners who have attached themselves to the Lord to serve him and to love his name and be his servants – all who observe the sabbath, not profaning it, and cling to my covenant – these I will bring to my holy mountain. I will make them joyful in my house of prayer. Their holocausts and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar, for my house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.

It is the Lord who speaks, who gathers the outcasts of Israel: there are others I will gather besides those already gathered.

Gospel John 5:33-36 'John was a lamp alight and shining'

Jesus said to the Jews: ‘You sent messengers to John, and he gave his testimony to the truth: not that I depend on human testimony; no, it is for your salvation that I speak of this. John was a lamp alight and shining and for a time you were content to enjoy the light that he gave. CDR

But my testimony is greater than John’s: the works my Father has given me to carry out, these same works of mine testify that the Father has sent me.’

God our Father in heaven, we come before your presence. Father there is no other god besides you. There is none like you, to you be all glory. We come to you in worship and adoration. We are your people, do not reject us God our Father. We shall dwell in your house forever singing your praise and adoration.

pray the Holy Rosary. Lord Jesus I trust in you. Guide and protect me my Angel Guardian.

PEE  Isaïe 56, 1-3a. 6-8 « Ma maison s’appellera “Maison de prière pour tous les peuples” »

Ainsi parle le Seigneur : Observez le droit, pratiquez la justice, car mon salut approche, il vient, et ma justice va se révéler.

Heureux l’homme qui agit ainsi, le fils d’homme qui s’y tient fermement ; il observe le sabbat sans le profaner et se garde de toute mauvaise action.

L’étranger qui s’est attaché au Seigneur, qu’il n’aille pas dire : « Le Seigneur va sûrement m’exclure de son peuple. »

Les étrangers qui se sont attachés au Seigneur pour l’honorer, pour aimer son nom, pour devenir ses serviteurs, tous ceux qui observent le sabbat sans le profaner et tiennent ferme à mon alliance, je les conduirai à ma montagne sainte, je les comblerai de joie dans ma maison de prière, leurs holocaustes et leurs sacrifices seront agréés sur mon autel, car ma maison s’appellera « Maison de prière pour tous les peuples ».

Oracle du Seigneur Dieu, qui rassemble les exilés d’Israël : J’en ai déjà rassemblé, j’en rassemblerai d’autres encore.

Évangile Jean 5, 33-36  « Jean était la lampe qui brûle et qui brille »

En ce temps-là, Jésus disait aux Juifs : « Vous avez envoyé une délégation auprès de Jean le Baptiste, et il a rendu témoignage à la vérité. Moi, ce n’est pas d’un homme que je reçois le témoignage, mais je parle ainsi pour que vous soyez sauvés. Jean était la lampe qui brûle et qui brille, et vous avez voulu vous réjouir un moment à sa lumière.  RC

Mais j’ai pour moi un témoignage plus grand que celui de Jean : ce sont les œuvres que le Père m’a donné d’accomplir ; les œuvres mêmes que je fais témoignent que le Père m’a envoyé. »

Dieu notre Père céleste, nous venons devant Ta présence. Père, il n’y a pas d’autre dieu que toi. Il n’y en a pas comme toi, à toi toute la gloire. Nous vous glorifions. Nous sommes ton peuple, ne nous rejette pas Dieu notre Père. Nous demeurerons toujours dans ta maison en chantant ta louange et ton adoration.

Priez le Saint Rosaire. Seigneur Jésus, j’ai confiance en toi. Guide-moi et protège-moi mon ange gardien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY