THE PRESENTATION OF BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

Monday Week 34 in Ordinary Time 

Reading 
Zechariah 2:14-17 'I am coming', says the Lord

Sing, rejoice, daughter of Zion; for I am coming to dwell in the middle of you – it is the Lord who speaks. Many nations will join the Lord, on that day; they will become his people. But he will remain among you, and you will know that the Lord of Hosts has sent me to you. 

But the Lord will hold Judah as his portion in the Holy Land, and again make Jerusalem his very own. Let all mankind be silent before the Lord! For he is awaking and is coming from his holy dwelling. Readings

Gospel Mathew 12:46-50
My mother and my brothers are anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven

Jesus was speaking to the crowds when his mother and his brothers appeared; they were standing outside and were anxious to have a word with him. But to the man who told him this Jesus replied, ‘Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?’ And stretching out his hand towards his disciples he said, ‘Here are my mother and my brothers. Anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven, he is my brother and sister and mother.’Reflection The presentation 

Pray the Holy Rosary. Hail Mary. Ave Maria

Lord Jesus Christ, my Lord I trust in you. Blessed Virgin Mary my Mother, Mother of Christ pray for me. Blessed Saint Joseph pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. All you Angels and Saints pray for me. 
Lecture du livre de Zacharie (2, 14-17  « Réjouis-toi, fille de Sion, voici que je viens »

Chante et réjouis-toi, fille de Sion ; voici que je viens, j’habiterai au milieu de toi – oracle du Seigneur. Ce jour-là, des nations nombreuses s’attacheront au Seigneur ; elles seront pour moi un peuple, et j’habiterai au milieu de toi. Alors tu sauras que le Seigneur de l’univers m’a envoyé vers toi.

Le Seigneur prendra possession de Juda, son domaine sur la terre sainte ; il choisira de nouveau Jérusalem. Que tout être de chair fasse silence devant le Seigneur, car il se réveille et sort de sa Demeure sainte.

Évangile Matthieu 12, 46-50 « Étendant la main vers ses disciples, il dit :
“Voici ma mère et mes frères” »
En ce temps-là, comme Jésus parlait encore aux foules, voici que sa mère et ses frères se tenaient au-dehors, cherchant à lui parler. Quelqu’un lui dit : « Ta mère et tes frères sont là, dehors, qui cherchent à te parler. » Jésus lui répondit : « Qui est ma mère, et qui sont mes frères ? » Puis, étendant la main vers ses disciples, il dit : « Voici ma mère et mes frères. Car celui qui fait la volonté de mon Père qui est aux cieux, celui-là est pour moi un frère, une sÅ“ur, une mère. » La Presenation
Priez le Saint Rosaire. Je vous salue Marie. Ave Maria. 
Seigneur Jésus-Christ, mon Seigneur, j’ai confiance en toi. Bienheureuse Vierge Marie ma Mère, Mère du Christ, priez pour moi. Bienheureux saint Joseph prie pour moi. Mon Ange Gardien prie pour moi. Tous les anges et saints, prient pour moi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY