GOD'S WORDS

FRIDAY WEEK 33 IN ORDINARY TIME universalis
Readings Apocalypse 10:8-11
I was told to swallow the scroll, and to prophesy 

I, John, heard the voice I had heard from heaven speaking to me again. ‘Go,’ it said ‘and take that open scroll out of the hand of the angel standing on sea and land.’ I went to the angel and asked him to give me the small scroll, and he said, ‘Take it and eat it; it will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will taste as sweet as honey.’ So I took it out of the angel’s hand, and swallowed it; it was as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it my stomach turned sour. Then I was told, ‘You are to prophesy again, this time about many different nations and countries and languages and emperors.’ my catholic life

Gospel Luke 19:45-48 You have turned God's house into a robbers' den

Jesus went into the Temple and began driving out those who were selling. ‘According to scripture,’ he said ‘my house will be a house of prayer. But you have turned it into a robbers’ den.’ 

 He taught in the Temple every day. The chief priests and the scribes, with the support of the leading citizens, tried to do away with him, but they did not see how they could carry this out because the people as a whole hung on his words.

Pray the Holy Rosary. Ave Maria. Hail Mary. Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph pray for us. Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you.   

God my Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit. May your words abide in me. Give me wisdom, knowledge and understanding that I may walk in your truth. Let your words be my guide me. May I never depart from your words that I may be preserved.

Lecture de l’Apocalypse de saint Jean (10, 8-11)
« Je pris le petit livre de la main de l’ange, et je le dévorai »

Moi, Jean, la voix que j’avais entendue, venant du ciel, me parla de nouveau et me dit : « Va prendre le livre ouvert dans la main de l’ange qui se tient debout sur la mer et sur la terre. » Je m’avançai vers l’ange pour lui demander de me donner le petit livre. Il me dit : « Prends, et dévore-le ; il remplira tes entrailles d’amertume, mais dans ta bouche il sera doux comme le miel. » Je pris le petit livre de la main de l’ange, et je le dévorai. Dans ma bouche il était doux comme le miel, mais, quand je l’eus mangé, il remplit mes entrailles d’amertume. Alors on me dit : « Il te faut de nouveau prophétiser sur un grand nombre de peuples, de nations, de langues et de rois. » Regnum Christi
 
Évangile Luc (19, 45-48
« De la maison de Dieu, vous avez fait une caverne de bandits »

En ce temps-là, entré dans le Temple, Jésus se mit à en expulser les vendeurs. Il leur déclarait : « Il est écrit : Ma maison sera une maison de prière. Or vous, vous en avez fait une caverne de bandits. »
 
Et il était chaque jour dans le Temple pour enseigner. Les grands prêtres et les scribes, ainsi que les notables, cherchaient à le faire mourir, mais ils ne trouvaient pas ce qu’ils pourraient faire ; en effet, le peuple tout entier, suspendu à ses lèvres, l’écoutait.

Priez le Saint Rosaire. Je vous salue Marie. Ave Maria. La Sainte Famille de Jésus, Marie et Joseph prient pour nous. Seigneur Jésus-Christ, j’ai confiance en toi.

Dieu mon Père, remplis-moi de ton Saint-Esprit. Que vos paroles demeurent en moi. Donne-moi la sagesse, la connaissance et la compréhension afin que je puisse marcher dans ta vérité. Que vos paroles me guident. Puisse-je ne jamais m’écarter de vos paroles afin d’être préservé.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY