DO NOT BE DISMAYED

MONDAY WEEK 22 IN ORDINARY TIME

Reading Jeremiah : 17-19
You tell them all I command you; 
do not be dismayed at their presence
 
The word of the Lord was addressed to me, saying: ‘Brace yourself for action. Stand up and tell them all I command you. Do not be dismayed at their presence, or in their presence I will make you dismayed. ‘I, for my part, today will make you into a fortified city, a pillar of iron, and a wall of bronze to confront all this land: the kings of Judah, its princes, its priests and the country people. They will fight against you but shall not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you, – it is the Lord who speaks.’

Your Birthday Feast: The Beheading of John the Baptist. May today’s Feast blessings be yours as you celebrate your birthday. 

 Pray the Holy Rosary: Hail Mary. Hail Holy Queen

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Blessed Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Defend and protect me. Guide and guard me.

Lecture  Jérémie 1, 17-19  
« Tu leur diras tout ce que je t’ordonnerai : ne tremble pas devant eux »
 
En ces jours-là, la parole du Seigneur me fut adressée : « Toi, mets ta ceinture autour des reins et lève-toi, tu diras contre mon peuple tout ce que je t’ordonnerai. Ne tremble pas devant eux, sinon c’est moi qui te ferai trembler devant eux. Moi, je fais de toi aujourd’hui une ville fortifiée, une colonne de fer, un rempart de bronze, pour faire face à tout le pays, aux rois de Juda et à ses princes, à ses prêtres et à tout le peuple du pays. Ils te combattront, mais ils ne pourront rien contre toi, car je suis avec toi pour te délivrer, – oracle du Seigneur. »

La Fête de votre anniversaire: La décapitation de Jean-Baptiste. Que les bénédictions de la Fête d’aujourd’hui soient le vôtre alors que vous célébrez votre anniversaire.
 
Priez la Sainte Rosaire : Ave Maria.  Je vous salue Sainte Reine.

Seigneur Jésus-Christ, j’ai confiance en toi. La Vierge Marie priez pour moi. Saint Joseph priez pour moi. Les saints anges et saints de Dieu prient pour moi. Mon Ange Gardien priez pour moi. Défendez-moi et protégez-moi. Guidez-moi. Gardez-moi.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY