THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

THURSDAY WEEK 17 ORDINARY TIME YEAR C
LE ROYAUME DES CIEUX 

FIRST READING JEREMIAH 18:1-6 When the clay goes wrong, the potter starts afresh

The word that was addressed to Jeremiah by the Lord, ‘Get up and make your way down to the potter’s house; there I shall let you hear what I have to say.’ So I went down to the potter’s house; and there he was, working at the wheel. And whenever the vessel he was making came out wrong, as happens with the clay handled by potters, he would start afresh and work it into another vessel, as potters do. Then this word of the Lord was addressed to me, ‘House of Israel, can not I do to you what this potter does? – it is the Lord who speaks. Yes, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so you are in mine, House of Israel.’ Readings Reflections

PREMIÈRE LECTURE JÉRÉMIE 
18, 1-6

 « Comme l’argile est dans la main du potier, ainsi êtes-vous dans ma main »

Parole du Seigneur adressée à Jérémie : « Lève-toi, descends à la maison du potier ; là, je te ferai entendre mes paroles. » Je descendis donc à la maison du potier. Il était en train de travailler sur son tour. Le vase qu’il façonnait de sa main avec l’argile fut manqué. Alors il recommença, et il fit un autre vase, selon ce qu’il est bon de faire, aux yeux d’un potier. Alors la parole du Seigneur me fut adressée : « Maison d’Israël, est-ce que je ne pourrais pas vous traiter comme fait ce potier ? – oracle du Seigneur. Oui, comme l’argile est dans la main du potier, ainsi êtes-vous dans ma main, maison d’Israël ! » Lectures Méditons

GOSPEL MATT. 13:47-53,  Ã‰VANGILE MATT. 13,47-53
Your Birthday Saint. Saint Victor, Pope and Martyr. May he pray for you as you celebrate your birthday today.

Pray the Holy Rosary. Ave Maria. Hail Mary.


Heavenly Father each day may I seek you in everything I do. Grant me the grace to love and serve, and to submit my life to you in love and obedience. Lord Jesus thank you for your word.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in  you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Protect and defend me. Guide and guard me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY