I AM A MAN OF UNCLEAN LIPS AND MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE KING

SATURDAY WEEK 14 IN ORDINARY TIME YEAR C:
HERE I AM SEND ME

FIRST READING Isaiah 6:1-8 Isaiah's lips cleansed with a burning coal Readings
 
In the year of King Uzziah’s death I saw the Lord of Hosts seated on a high throne; his train filled the sanctuary; above him stood seraphs, each one with six wings: two to cover its face, two to cover its feet, and two for flying.
 
And they cried out to one another in this way, ‘Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. His glory fills the whole earth.’ The foundations of the threshold shook with the voice of the one who cried out, and the Temple was filled with smoke.
 
I said: ‘What a wretched state I am in! I am lost, for I am a man of unclean lips and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have looked at the King, the Lord of Hosts.’

Then one of the seraphs flew to me, holding in his hand a live coal which he had taken from the altar with a pair of tongs. With this he touched my mouth and said: ‘See now, this has touched your lips, your sin is taken away, your iniquity is purged.’

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: ‘Whom shall I send? Who will be our messenger?’ 
I answered, ‘Here I am, send me.’ Reflections

PREMIÈRE LECTURE Isaïe 6, 1-8 : Lecture du livre du prophète Isaïe Lectures
« Je suis un homme aux lèvres impures, et mes yeux ont vu le Roi, le Seigneur de l’univers ! »


L’année de la mort du roi Ozias, je vis le Seigneur qui siégeait sur un trône très élevé; 
les pans de son manteau remplissaient le Temple. Des séraphins se tenaient au-dessus de lui. Ils avaient chacun six ailes: deux pour se couvrir le visage, deux pour se couvrir les pieds, et deux pour voler.

Ils se criaient l’un à l’autre: « Saint ! Saint ! Saint, le Seigneur de l’univers ! Toute la terre est remplie de sa gloire. » Les pivots des portes se mirent à trembler à la voix de celui qui criait,
et le Temple se remplissait de fumée.

Je dis alors: « Malheur à moi ! je suis perdu, car je suis un homme aux lèvres impures, j’habite au milieu d’un peuple aux lèvres impures: et mes yeux ont vu le Roi, le Seigneur de l’univers ! »

L’un des séraphins vola vers moi, tenant un charbon brûlant qu’il avait pris avec des pinces sur l’autel. Il l’approcha de ma bouche et dit: « Ceci a touché tes lèvres, et maintenant ta faute est  enlevée, ton péché est pardonné. »

J’entendis alors la voix du Seigneur qui disait: « Qui enverrai-je ? qui sera notre messager ? » Et j’ai répondu: « Me voici : envoie-moi !»

My Father, my God you know everything. Father nothing is hidden from you. Father fill us with your Holy Spirit that we that we may imitate your Son Jesus Christ. Give us courage in all our trials, challenges and battles: spiritual and physical. Make us understand that you alone is Supreme none is like you. Do not reject us Father for we are your creatures and we proclaim Christ Jesus our Redeemer and our Lord.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels and Saints pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me

Mon Père mon Seigneur rien n’est cache de vous. Accordez nous l’Esprit Saint fait nous suivre votre fils Jésus Christ. Donnez nous le courage dans nos combats spirituels et physiques. Fait-nous comprendre que toi seul es Dieu suprême tu es incomparable. Ne nous rejets pas Père car nous sommes votre créatures, nous proclamerons Jésus notre salut, et notre Seigneur.

Pray the Holy Rosary. Blessed Virgin Mary our Mother, Queen of Peace pray for us. Queen of all Saints pray for us.

Your Birthday Saints. Saint Augustine Zhao Rong and Companions. May they pray for you as you celebrate your birthday today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY