GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 8 March 2022

GOD'S WORD AND PROMISE

FIRST TUESDAY OF LENT
GOD'S WORDS ARE TRUE, GOD IS FAITHFUL
 
PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 

O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. 

In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him.

Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit.

First Reading(s) Isaiah 55:10-11

The word that goes out from my mouth does not return to me empty

Thus says the Lord: ‘As the rain and the snow come down from the heavens and do not return without watering the earth, making it yield and giving growth to provide seed for the sower and bread for the eating, so the word that goes from my mouth does not return to me empty, without carrying out my will and succeeding in what it was sent to do.’ Lectures

Responsorial Psalm: The Lord rescues the just in all their distress

Gospel Matthew 6:7-15 How to pray

Jesus said to his disciples: ‘In your prayers do not babble as the pagans do, for they think that by using many words they will make themselves heard. Do not be like them; your Father knows what you need before you ask him. So you should pray like this:

‘Our Father in heaven,
             may your name be held holy,
             your kingdom come,
             your will be done,
             on earth as in heaven.

             Give us today our daily bread.
             And forgive us our debts,
             as we have forgiven those who are in debt to us.
             And do not put us to the test,
             but save us from the evil one.
‘Yes, if you forgive others their failings, your heavenly Father will forgive you yours; but if you do not forgive others, your Father will not forgive your failings either.’ Reflections
Your Birthday Saint: Saint John of God, Religious. May he pray for you as you celebrate your birthday.
God our Father, may your Holy will be done. May your kingdom come. Give us today our daily bread. Father you are faithful, great is thy faithfulness. 
Thank you God our Father for revealing your faithfulness through Jesus Christ your Son. He is your Word made flesh. He is Emmanuel, God is with us. Christ Jesus be with me. Forgive me Father, for I forgive my fellow creatures their failings. May those I have offended forgive me my failings.
Lord Jesus Christ thank you for loving me. Lord I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Guide and guard me. Be my protection.
Pray the Holy Rosary. May the Blessed Mother of Christ Virgin Mary bring us to her Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

CELUI QUI CROIRA ET SERA BAPTISÉ SERA SAUVÉ

SAINT MARC , ÉVANGÉLISTE: AELF En mon nom, ils expulseront les démons Première Lecture 1 Pierre 5,5b-14 « Marc, mon fils, vous salue » B...

GLORIA LITURGY