GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 15 March 2022

GOD OF INTEGRITY

MONDAY SECOND WEEK OF LENT: LEARN TO FORGIVE
PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. 

It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. 

Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit.

First Reading Daniel 9:4-10  Readings Yours is the integrity, Lord; ours the shame

O Lord, God great and to be feared, you keep the covenant and have kindness for those who love you and keep your commandments: we have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly, we have betrayed your commandments and your ordinances and turned away from them. We have not listened to your servants the prophets, who spoke in your name to our kings, our princes, our ancestors, and to all the people of the land. Integrity, Lord, is yours; ours the look of shame we wear today, we, the people of Judah, the citizens of Jerusalem, the whole of Israel, near and far away, in every country to which you have dispersed us because of the treason we have committed against you. To us, Lord, the look of shame belongs, to our kings, our princes, our ancestors, because we have sinned against you. To the Lord our God mercy and pardon belong, because we have betrayed him, and have not listened to the voice of the Lord our God nor followed the laws he has given us through his servants the prophets.

Gospel Luke 10:36-38 
 
Grant pardon, and you will be pardoned Lectures
Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Be compassionate as your Father is compassionate. Do not judge, and you will not be judged yourselves; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned yourselves; grant pardon, and you will be pardoned. Give, and there will be gifts for you: a full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be poured into your lap; because the amount you measure out is the amount you will be given back.’ Reflections

Loving Father, do not treat us according to our sins.  You are great and to be feared God my Father. You are full of kindness and compassionate to those who love you. Father you are faithfull. Forgive us Father for disobeying your commandments, bring us back to you God our Father. 

Make my heart like your Lord Jesus Christ. Give me a generous, a merciful, and a compassionate heart. Lord Jesus Christ thank you for loving me. Jesus I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Guide and protect me. God's Holy Angels pray for me.

Pray the Holy Rosary. Our Lady Queen of Peace pray for us. Bring us to your Son Jesus Christ Prince of Peace.

Your Birthday Saint: St. Matilda, Queen. May she pray for you as you celebrate your birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

JE PARS VOUS PRÉPARER UNE PLACE

VENDREDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Là où je suis, vous y serez aussi   Première Lecture Actes 13,26-33  « La promesse, Dieu ...

GLORIA LITURGY