THE PRAYER OF FAITH OUR SAVING GRACE

JESUS LAID HIS HANDS UPON CHILDREN AND BLESS THEM
SATURDAY 7TH  WEEK IN  ORDINARY TIME YEAR C
MY DAILY OFFERING: O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world.

First Reading(s)  James 5:13-20  A good man's heartfelt prayer has great power

If any one of you is in trouble, he should pray. If anyone is feeling happy, he should sing a psalm. If one of you is ill, he should send for the elders of the church, and they must anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord and pray over him. 

The prayer of faith will save the sick man and the Lord will raise him up again; and if he has committed any sins, he will be forgiven. So confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, and this will cure you; the heartfelt prayer of a good man works very powerfully. Elijah was a human being like ourselves, he prayed hard for it not to rain, and no rain fell for three and a half years. Then he prayed again and the sky gave rain and the earth gave crops. 

My brothers if one of you strays away from the truth, and another brings him back, he may be sure that anyone who can bring back a sinner from the wrong way that he has taken will be saving a soul from death and covering up a great number of sins. Lectures

Responsorial Psalm: Let my prayer come before you like incense, O Lord

Gospel Mark 10:13-16 It is to such as these little children that the kingdom of God belongs

People were bringing little children to Jesus, for him to touch them. The disciples turned them away, but when Jesus saw this he was indignant and said to them, ‘Let the little children come to me; do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. I tell you solemnly, anyone who does not welcome the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.’ Then he put his arms round them, laid his hands on them and gave them his blessing. Reflections

Your Birthday Saint: St. Alexander of Alexandria, Bishop. May he interecede on your behalf as you celebrate your birthday.

Thank you God my Father. Loving Father you are ever present, waiting and ready to listen to me whenever I call upon you. Father praising you is prayer for you delight in praises. Father may your praise always be on my lips.  It is comforting to know that you will hear and answer me whenever I call upon you God my Father.  Thank you Father for answering my prayer. Let me never depart from your presence. May your Holy Spirit guide me. God my Father bless all children and protect them from every form of evil. Bless our parents. Loving Father hear my prayer for in the Most Holy Name of your Son Jesus Christ I pray.

Lord Jesus Christ thank you for loving me. Jesus I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. God's Holy Angels pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Protect me. Be my guide and my guard.

Pray the Holy Rosary. Pray for Ukrain. Pray for Nigeria. Pray for unity and peace in our world. Ave Maria. Hail Mary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY