PATIENCE WISDOM FAITH

MON
DAY WEEK 6 IN ORDINARY TIME YEAR C
MY DAILY OFFERING: O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world. Readings Lectures

I offer them for all the intentions of your Sacred Heart: the salvation of souls, reparation for sin, the union of all Christians. I offer them for the intentions of our Bishops and all Apostles of prayer, and in particular for those recommended by our holy Father Pope Francis this month.  Pieta  Reflection  Sts. Cyril & Methodius

First Reading James 1:1-11  Your faith is put to the test so that your patience may make you complete

From James, servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ. Greetings to the twelve tribes of the Dispersion. 

My brothers, you will always have your trials but, when they come, try to treat them as a happy privilege; you understand that your faith is only put to the test to make you patient, but patience too is to have its practical results so that you will become fully-developed, complete, with nothing missing. 

If there is any one of you who needs wisdom, he must ask God, who gives to all freely and ungrudgingly; it will be given to him. But he must ask with faith, and no trace of doubt, because a person who has doubts is like the waves thrown up in the sea when the wind drives. That sort of person, in two minds, wavering between going different ways, must not expect that the Lord will give him anything. 

It is right for the poor brother to be proud of his high rank, and the rich one to be thankful that he has been humbled, because riches last no longer than the flowers in the grass; the scorching sun comes up, and the grass withers, the flower falls; what looked so beautiful now disappears. It is the same with the rich man: his business goes on; he himself perishes.

Responsorial Psalm: Let your love come to me and I shall live

Gospel Mark 8:11-13
 
No sign shall be given to this generation

The Pharisees came up and started a discussion with Jesus; they demanded of him a sign from heaven, to test him. And with a sigh that came straight from the heart he said, ‘Why does this generation demand a sign? I tell you solemnly, no sign shall be given to this generation.’ And leaving them again and re-embarking, he went away to the opposite shore.

Your Birthday Saints: Sts. Cyril,  Monk and Methodius, Bishop may they intercede on your behalf as you celebrate your birthday.

My God, my Father creation reveals your greatness. Our world and mystries is a great sign of your Supremacy. Father my being is a great sign for from conception, to my being in my mother's womb, my birth, my growth, my dreams, my hopes, my aspirations, and my search of you are great signs. 

My loving and compassionate Father everything you created are signs of your greatness. What signs could I ask of you. I acknowledge your greatness over everything you created for they signs and wonders of your Majesty. 

My Lord Jesus Christ I am sorry for many times I have doubted God's goodness, greatness, love, and mercy upon me. Lord Jesus each moment I doubt your love, your goodness, your willingness to save me you sigh over my lack of faith. Forgive me God my Father. Lord Jesus Christ forgive me. My existence here on earth is a great sign. Give me patience, wisdom and increase my faith.

Thank you Father for my being. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ my Saviour and my Redeemer.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. God's Holy Angels pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Guide and guard me. Be my protection.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Mary Mother of Jesus Christ our Mother, pray for us.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY