DO NOT MAKE YOURSELVE LIABLE TO JUDGEMENT

GOD MADE MALE AND FEMALE FROM BEGINNING
FRIDAY 7TH  WEEK IN  ORDINARY TIME YEAR C
MY DAILY OFFERING: O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world.

First Reading(s)  James 5:9-12 Do not ask for judgement, or you may receive it

Do not make complaints against one another, brothers, so as not to be brought to judgement yourselves; the Judge is already to be seen waiting at the gates. For your example, brothers, in submitting with patience, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord; remember it is those who had endurance that we say are the blessed ones. You have heard of the patience of Job, and understood the Lord’s purpose, realising that the Lord is kind and compassionate. 

Above all, my brothers, do not swear by heaven or by the earth, or use any oaths at all. If you mean ‘yes’, you must say ‘yes’; if you mean ‘no’, say ‘no.’ Otherwise you make yourselves liable to judgement. Lectures

Responsorial Psalm: The Lord is compassionate and love

Gospel  Mark 10:1-12 What God has united, man must not divide

Jesus came to the district of Judaea and the far side of the Jordan. And again crowds gathered round him, and again he taught them, as his custom was. Some Pharisees approached him and asked, ‘Is it against the law for a man to divorce his wife?’ They were testing him.

He answered them, ‘What did Moses command you?’ ‘Moses allowed us’ they said ‘to draw up a writ of dismissal and so to divorce.’ Then Jesus said to them, ‘It was because you were so unteachable that he wrote this commandment for you. But from the beginning of creation God made them male and female. This is why a man must leave father and mother, and the two become one body. They are no longer two, therefore, but one body. 

So then, what God has united, man must not divide.’ Back in the house the disciples questioned him again about this, and he said to them, ‘The man who divorces his wife and marries another is guilty of adultery against her. And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another she is guilty of adultery too.’ Reflections

Your Birthday Saint: Saint Ethelbert, King. May he pray for you as you celebrate your birthday.

Loving Father, my God you are full of compassion and love. God of mercy guard me against  complaints against my brothers and sisters in faith. Save me from bringing  judgement to myself. You alone is righteous in your judgement. Make me patience, and submissive to you, Lord. Give me spirit of endurance bless me my God, my Father. May I understand your purpose for me. Make me , know that you O  Lord is kind and compassionate. 

Give me a Spirit of sincerity that my words may be truth for I do not need to swear or take an oath to cnvince my brethrens.  Protect me do not make liable to judgement. Father protect all couples. Bless every family may there be unity in our homes. Bless those planning to get married. I pray for those desiring to get married Father guide and direct them. May God be the centre of all families. Jesus, Mary and Joseph intercede for all families.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you . Virgin Mary pray for us. Saint Joseph pray for us. God's Holy Angels pray for us. My Guardian Angel pray for me. Be my protection. Guide and guard me.

We pray for Ukraine may God intevene, may peace reign in Ukraine.

Pray the Holy Rosary: Ave Maria. Hail Mary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY