SAINT LEO THE GREAT POPE AND DOCTOR

YOUR FAITH HAS SAVED YOU                                       
PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS Act of Love beforeMass 
WEDNESDAY 32ND WEEK IN ORDIANRY TIME
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Thy Divine Son, at the hands of Thy priest, that through Jesus, I may unite myself forever to Thee, O God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit. Readings Lectures Reflection Saint Leo the Great, Pope 

First Reading Wisdom 6 :1-7
Kings, your power is a gift to you from the Lord
Listen, kings, and understand; rulers of remotest lands, take warning; hear this, you who have thousands under your rule, who boast of your hordes of subjects. For power is a gift to you from the Lord, sovereignty is from the Most High; he himself will probe your acts and scrutinise your intentions. If, as administrators of his kingdom, you have not governed justly nor observed the law, nor behaved as God would have you behave, he will fall on you swiftly and terribly. Ruthless judgement is reserved for the high and mighty; the lowly will be compassionately pardoned, the mighty will be mightily punished.

For the Lord of All does not cower before a personage, he does not stand in awe of greatness, since he himself has made small and great and provides for all alike; but strict scrutiny awaits those in power. Yes, despots, my words are for you, that you may learn what wisdom is and not transgress; for they who observe holy things holily will be adjudged holy, and, accepting instruction from them, will find their defence in them. Look forward, therefore, to my words; yearn for them, and they will instruct you.

Responsorial Psalm
Arise, O God, to judge the earth

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
For all things give thanks,
because this is what God expects you to do in Christ Jesus.
Alleluia! 1Th 5:18 

Gospel Luke 17:11-19
No-one has come back to praise God, only this foreigner
On the way to Jerusalem Jesus travelled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. As he entered one of the villages, ten lepers came to meet him. They stood some way off and called to him, ‘Jesus! Master! Take pity on us.’ When he saw them he said, ‘Go and show yourselves to the priests.’ Now as they were going away they were cleansed. Finding himself cured, one of them turned back praising God at the top of his voice and threw himself at the feet of Jesus and thanked him. The man was a Samaritan. This made Jesus say, ‘Were not all ten made clean? The other nine, where are they? It seems that no one has come back to give praise to God, except this foreigner.’ And he said to the man, ‘Stand up and go on your way. Your faith has saved you.’

Heavenly Father. Sovereign Lord, all power and sovereignty comes from you the Most High God. Take pity on me Father. Father guide my actions, my intentions, make them pure.  Teach me to observe your law, have compassion on me. God, my Father you are mighty, I marvel at your greatness for all power belong to you. Teach me wisdom that I may observe your law, make me holy.

I thank you Father for all your creatures, for your mercy, for your kindness, for your compassion, for your faithfulness, for your love. Thank you Father for your protection, for your providence.

Thank you loving Father for the gift of your Holy Spirit, for the gift of your Son Jesus Christ. Thank you Father for all glory, honor, adoration, worship belong to you, to you alone be the glory.

Lord Jesus Christ I trust in you, Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. Saint Leo the great pray for me. My guardian angel pray for me. God's guardian angels pray for me.

Today is The Glorious Mystery of the Holy Rosary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY